Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Using Time Wisely

Which is something I fail to do. Even though I avoid Facebook and Twitter, I do keep up with the current political news--junkie if I may be candid--a lover of deconstructing word games played by our government officials.

I think the most useful phrase I've heard to describe their (we are so much smarter than the pesky citizens we govern) verbal gyrations, is "I was for it before I was against it."

On to more happy news. Montlake Romance, a imprint of Amazon Publishing, and my new publisher, has been a joy to be a part of. They converted my four hard cover Avalon books into e-books for Kindle and have made available a paperback version and have been generous in promoting my two historical books.

From my e-book to yours,

Susan Ralph

No comments: